Thursday, January 17, 2013

stressful but pretty happy

Hi guys!

I had a pretty good start for this week, because I finally met my girlfriend whom I haven met since I came back from shanghai! We were both too busy with our own stuffs and time decided to give in to us hehe. We hit the gym. Our plan to run an hour on the treadmill failed because there was a 20mins time limit to each. So We did some weights and abs workout.

Then, yesterday the both of us were so thrilled, excited and happy because we planned a trip back to 圣公会 for a balling ksession. 建安教练 was so nice to allow us! We caught up a little and it was so nice reminiscing the past. *Points to the gym* me: do you still remember how We used to run the treadmill beside each other?" I rmb we could run 10.5and now I find myself panting at 9.5 lol I'm pathetic:(

 Me so happy I was jumping around and kept wanting to take pics. p.s taken with my note2 self-timer here. By far, loving my new android phone:b don't be taken aback by how fast I've swapped sides. I still love Apple. It was my first love afterall, hahaha.

 This was post workout "meal" obviously we didn't pay $3 to get a pathetically small cup, hehhh.

 Snapped a few pictures in AHS. Can't imagine I survived staying in the hostel for a year, I must be super brave hur.


Just us in our Jerseys. It's really quite weird yo see me taking this hugeass phone yo snap mirror reflection pics. It's like almost the size of my palm. *Facepalm*




~Some pictures from school. My groupmates are seriously training my abs. They're making me laugh/lol/rofl /giggle/smirk / everyone ten mins. OMGeeee~~

 master Wayne grinning at russ or Darren Cos they were complaining about this pose, LOL! 我的笑点好低哈哈哈哈哈哈好好笑!!


CRAZY groupmates desperately snatching Darren's phone away from.Wayne because He wanted to delete his photo when Darren was trying to proof that he looks like linanxing by making a collage....... LOL****


dDrumroll PURLLLLEEEASEE

*ROFL **


this is exactly what happens in our group when you take a break. That's his own phone dp BTW. Haha. Oh no I better set a passlock myself lol. Cos I was the culprit and azi was the accomplice.hahhaaa 


And azi trying to posefor her contact picture lol 



Ending off with the one Whoa showers me with lots of love and patience:)

hell week starts next week. And I need to gear up for the crazy report submissions and tests goodluck to.me. May lady luck shine upon us and May patience and virtue be my guardian angel.
nights world!





No comments: