Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fate

As the title of this post says it all, yes I am certainly someone who believes in fate alot. There were many things that happened and I find it amazing at how God planned our journey, meet some people I never thought I could/would/might. Now, lemme share with you some of my stories...


Some of you would have known the story of how I met V. I met his bestfriend first and how I met him was already a pretty interesting one. He is a basketball player. Idk if it's just me or what but I had been pretty lucky with my basketball eyecandies/idol? Yes, they always end up talking to me (Okay most of the time, just sharing my story not boasting) so yeah, I always end up exchanging enthusiastic conversations because we kinda have a topic that we are both very passionate about? Don't you think it's already pretty cool how they started talking to me when I was.... manly/boyish and all not mentioning I had only a tinge of feminine side of me on court? (haha... but that's really how i view myself on court and what most people think about bballers) LOL sorry but I think the coolest part is your eyecandies talk to you.... it's a youth thing. I kinda stopped because I'm bloody 20 now? And someone had already crawled deep into the roots of my heart since the last year of my birthday? Okay now back to the topic..... how did I met v? We sure did went through quite a fair bit of drama, caught in a love SQUARE... machiam in those Taiwan or Korean dramas. Okay now that im talking about us.... I'm kinda shy. Heehhhh,  but really glad how fate and your effort brought us together. Shall leave this drama story to.... my children? Hahhahaaaahah exclusive story maybe? Sorry I'm super crappy lol!


How I ended up in the national youth team when I was 13 back then? It was a east zone final match where some people from BAS came down to witness our lost (lol? Okay the way I say it quite sad.. we won first for the next three years Okay?) And my coaches could only send five players to the selections. I was only sec1, and I was lucky enough that they sent my name along with 3 other seniors and my sm. the selections had a hell lot of people, some with good skills some with alright skills. And a few weeks later, I received a letter stating that I am selected and training starts every Saturday. Of course, I am aware that this is not totally fate? Alot of which is hardwork and skills. But growing there, it was really a bittersweet memories for me. I'll never forget how much I gave to be a responsible student athlete. And also made some blossom friends in there who went through alot with me together. *Blows a kiss* and met the best ever coach in my life.


also, after so much drama at the start of year 3. I ended up with a group of oeople who some i know some I barely knew in marketing.


Of course, hearing alot of stories that my friends have shared with me. I think it is really fate?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goоd article. I am facing а few οf
these isѕues as well..

my ωebsite; how to buy and sell cars for a living

Anonymous said...

geotorelxz bill consolidation loans
consolidating credit card debt
consolidate credit card debt

Anonymous said...

I'll right away take hold of your rss feed as I can't fіnd
your email subscгiption hyperlinκ or e-newsletter serviсe.
Do you've any? Kindly allow me know so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

Also visit my web page :: frisco houses for rent

Anonymous said...

woman dating advice http://loveepicentre.com/faq/ dating games rom
speed dating north county san diego [url=http://loveepicentre.com/articles/]dating sites where many people online[/url] 100 free online web dating
a dating encyclopedia [url=http://loveepicentre.com/articles/]black teen dating sites[/url] latin women dating service [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/chilove/]chilove[/url] sex dating in coulterville illinois