Monday, October 28, 2013

little thoughts on a train ride home

i think i left this space longer than i wanted to.

Just came back from my holiday to Taiwan & Bangkok. Traveling before traveling. Hmm I really want to go out of the Asian countries and I'm just really glad that ive been given a chance to do so now.

Being on the plane, traveling back to back, hearing from peers, it really brought me a tiny step closer to picturing whats it going to be like. It doesnt seem that pleasant, but i
know i can do this. Nothing comes easy. It already gave me a lonely and extremely tired and vexing feeling.

At this point of time, i feel the excitement of a primary one student starting her first day of school. Yet that tinge of fear of meeting new people and with millions of question marks in her mind. Lol i really am excited and looking forward yet scared especially my personality totally doesnt suit the industry that im entering. Bitchy and political they say. I hate judging before
experiencing the real situation myself. But hey..... I got first hand info...... Which terrifies me even more. Lol. But i choose to believe that pros>cons. I just need to be clear of my dreams and let NOTHING change what i set off with from the start.

Ah and im just really thankful for the people whom had been soso supportive about the entire thing. Its like a leap of faith for me and i need all the support that i can have and im just really thankful for all these. Especially from V, it means so much
to me :') and also the words of congratulatory, xiexie nimen^^

P.s Im sorry to the ting yi in sec1, i couldnt fulfil your dream of completing JC, to the ting yi in sec4 im sorry i cant fulfil your dream of getting into a local u nor living the hall life. Its saddening until now because i really wanted it. Everyone has their stories, judge all you want lol FML. So to my dear friends, esp breastie please do your best alright:) it isnt easy but please fulfil my dream for me :) maybe just maybe, i
could still study overseas next time which was something i felt strongly for esp when josh left followed by my closest closest friend D. I was THAT close to robbing a bank already haha. #lateconfessions

Anyhow im feeling extremely HAPPY & EXCITED to embark on this new journey. See the world, sip a cuppa coffee, read a story book at a cafe and watch the world go by, snap a jumpshot pic of the Eiffel tower, soak myself in the blue sea of maldives, go to places i only had a chance to drool at and most importantly SAVE UP and further studies for a better job opportunity.

No comments: