Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thank God For these awesome people

Thanking God for these awesome people, for these awesome moments. I'm treasuring every moment of this, so much. I wish I am better at explaining these scenes, but here's what.

My group members are really amazing and happy people. People always say its not so much about the results, it's the process the matters. I wouldn't agree fully, cos results do matter alot at the end of the day. But working with fun and helpful group members really make school life so much more than what it is.

1) Joleen's birthday smash
We bought a small round cake to celebrate jo's birthday. And it turned into a cake smashing session. Obviously I ran as far as I could when the smashing started. It all happened when Jo tried taking out the candle with her mouth and Darren flicked it a lil. Jo seek revenged and smashed the cake right smack into his face. It couldn't get any funnier when she smashed it even deeper, twist and turned and dragged it down his favorite white shirt. I tell you the scene was so freakig funny I was laughing so hard bout 100metres away. LOL. And the laughing continued when Jo ad Darren were wiping and washing the cream and cake off their faces/hair/shirt.

"Jo is really a bitch. Wth! Its not even my birthday!!!" HAHAHAH and I just trololololo. Face cramp...

Photobucket
A group shot. You can tell how prepared I was to flea if they were to come smash some on me hahahah

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Never ending...

Photobucket

2) scamming Russell
If you had been reading my blog, you would have heard about my group's rule: latest person needs to do a dare. Just today, the 4 of them reached sch and russ and I were late, so the both of us were fighting to reach earlier than each other. I was the lucky one to reach earlier. We wanted to trick Russ by making him happy that he's earlier than me and that I'm the one that has to do the dare. SO, we took a group picture (evidence that i was there earlier) carried my bag and came back after he reached. And when he saw me, he was like "HEHEHE I'm not the last, you're going to sing payphone!" It wassssssss sooooo funny when we revealed that he actually got tricked. He was like "I hate you guysssss! :'(" It is even funnier when Russ was the one who got tricked because he's always kinda full of excuses HAHAHAH. I dontknow how to explain how funny everything were. It was SO FUNNY HAHAHA.


It's quite a messy video cos we were all laughing so hard. It was funny because we were blasting payphone over the headphone that he didn't know how loud he sang. LOL!!!


extremely cheeky russ did this stupid shake head shake butt thing when we were interviewing the salesperson.... LOL!!! seriously how can school be boring with these people right?

Photobucket
And this is us at the LG showroom!

Photobucket
and again :D

3) Full of crazy comments
Eg. I was wearing this today..

Photobucket

And they said I look like I was wrapping a bath towel, and when I wore my cardigan over, Russ told Darren "ehhhh! She putting on bath robe now" LOL. Okay can. Seriously these guys.... Last warning!! And then I purposely acted like I was quite sad. Then they went "okay la, actually you look quite nice in it...." really hor...

PhotobucketPhotobucket




I'm really glad that I've my boyfriend here with me too. He's the most awesome person :D I love my boyfriend. All these little things that's happening in school, I get so excited to fill him in over the phone every night. And he pays the closest attention with the widest ear over at the other end, You're the best!!!

Last weekend, we spent a short but happy day together. (YOU will seriously cherish the time when you only get to meet for a mere short 1.5days :////) Nevertheless, I'm quite positive about it now! :)



Photobucket
He was playing with my ponytail and I couldnt stop laughing

Photobucket


Photobucket
Astons for dinner, I can never slim down LOL

Photobucket
hehe (L)

Photobucket
Ah chew dessert

Photobucket


No comments: