Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A personal post

Dear blog, even though I haven't been updating here, be sure that you had been at the back of my mind each time before I turn off my lappy. I had been wanting to pen down some thoughts down, but I had been dealing with an almost unorganized 1 week hiatus.

OKAY. The peak month has arrived, hereby waving at me like nobody's business. I had been busy with work lately. (Not THAT busy, at least I get to take a breather on the weekends *CLAPS*) I've gotten all my mid-sem tests paper back and I'm pretty satisfied with my results. I've got 3As and 1B. Really mad at my "B" because, I had been aiming As ever since the start of the semester?!

Just today, when we (me, jo & azi) walked passed the board of directors list (top 10% of the cohort), both their names were up there. Honestly, the thought of getting into DHL never crossed my mind before, all I wanted was to pull up my frigging GPA up (cos I screw up my yr1) and of course "winning" that someone (I know it's seriously childish to hear me say that, but trust me I myself can't believe this too). But screw myself for not having this thought at the start of poly. Talk about goals, I didn't have any when I entered TP. Talk about regrets, how bout what took me so long to have one. Talk about what took me so long to have one, how bout being flicker minded. And the list goes on and on...

At times when I think back, I feel like I can write a book if I jot down every single wrong decisions I made(OR you can say what I could have done to make things better or rather make me a better person). Maybe then I can even educate my children on what not. As what the old people always say, there's some things you can never learn from the book. And this is true, very very true.

For now, I'm going to give my best best best for the projects and presentations hoping to score a 3.6 and above this sem! Best of luck to me people! And in 2 months time I'll be going to shanghai for 3 months for my internship. An adventure awaits me. Till then, this blog will be constantly updated :D (maybe even in chinese HAHA)



Photobucket

Talking about taking a breather during my weekends. Made my way to Chua Chu Kang to meet my love after 5 days. Really felt like my week was rewarded the moment I saw him. Really appreciate the late night talks, I freaking can't describe how happy it is to hear your voice even after a freaking blue day. No, these aren't words, they're true feelings. And sorry for being a chilli padi, I know I'm quite annoying and irritating at times. Love you plenty (L)(L)(L)

Get ready to fight for a long day in school tomorrow.

And may everyone bow your heads in prayer for my group as we made a drastic change in price & advertising in this turn for our strategic marketing game. A little prayer would do. Lord, please do me and us a favor. AMEN

No comments: