Monday, July 16, 2012

A really wordy post jotting down thoughts on a long bus ride

Hey bloggy. My weekdays had been about projects, consultations and more projects. I'm quite sick of this already. (I really don't mean I don't like what I'm doing now okay, I'm enjoying the process) but fact is im quite sick of it now that I've been through this for 1 plus years. I've more time now that im not involved in a cca. But honestly, everyone wants to get things done quick. But sadly this course of study doesn't allow me to.

I'm really hating and dreading how time consuming this is....!! I know I'm all excited about this course and when my best friend tried telling me how much she hate this subject, I told her how much I like it. I beg to differ now, I'm definitely not a patient person to go through bits and pieces of it. It's interesting and all, but I'm sick of coordinating everyone's time.

That sense of guilt each time you can't make it for project meetings, suck so bad. I mean I really want to stick with just the school curriculum and planning my own time alot. I'm someone who appreciates alone time a lot, I need a planner to plan my time well. Do you know that feeling of obliging to project meetings, yet you dontknow when we need to meet (it's really unpredictable cos you're workig in a group, eg. When we need to meet teacher for consultations) I dontknow how to explain how time consuming is it to work in a group. Like time would be wasted on traveling, deciding on food etc. I know I've been brought up in a sport of working together as a team, but I assure you it's different okay. And trust me, planning my week in advance and this sense of urgency runs in my blood so it frustrates me alot when I need to WAIT. You can call me impatient and I'd gladly agree.

And I'm not directing at anything okay, really. It's just me sorting out my thoughts knowing that this is not what I want to pursue. But of course, I'm all hyped up about completing this whole course. With great and awesome groupmates, I'm even more certain than anything else that I'm surely very willing to fight for what is ours. And I'm commiting to this wholeheartedly until the end of next year April where I'll be graduating.

I know sometimes I speak ironically. It's just all the different stream of thoughts gushing in all at once. Urgh, I feel so so good after penning out my thoughts.

No comments: