Monday, July 30, 2012

YAY

hihihihihihih readers! I know i've taken a seemingly long break off my blog. I really admire people who are really busy yet they can still constantly update their blog. I want to do that too you know, jotting down every little things of my life. Sadly, I'm not a very patient person who likes writing a personal journal physically (even though I like handmade stuffs) but I really prefer typing... because its so much more convenient and faster.

There's so much going on everyday that I really want to write it down.... but time is pulling me back. Someone needs to teach me how they update about their eventful life when they are so busyyyyyyyy

Been really caught up with school lately. Now that all the reports are done, we are now left with presentations to go and of course the burden business calculus paper to deal with. Time flies. I was just telling breasty how fast time is passing. It feels like it was just yesterday that we were choosing our groupmates. And now, we are all so comfortable with working with each other and it's already presentation period. Two more presentations and we are done. Then calculus paper. Then a short break. Then internship. GOSH, time really really flies.

I'm quite excited for my internship in Shanghai now that everything is almost settled (accomodation & visa) I was telling Russ that day when he asked if my boyfriend would be concern that I might end up liking a China guy when I'm in Shanghai (Russ always asks me weird questions that I sometimes assumes that he's really bullshitting) So I told him this: "NO WAY. you dontknow how much I hate china people. I get disgusted even when they talk loudly on the MRT. You know you can even imagine me with and indian girl but not a china man. It's impossible."
And russ being russ said: "BUT you know in the movies when they said it's impossible, the two people always end up together?"
Then I said: "NO? I'm already trying to picture myself tolerating all the china accent and lousy human behavior." Sorry if I'm being too mean or country-ist okay. BUT pardon me, I really really DO NOT like them. URGH.

*STILL THINKING POSiTIVELY BOUT OSIP*
I actually even wondered who's going to be there to send me off. HAHA explains how excited I am to experience this overseas intern hur. OKAY that's just me being me.


Just met breasty just now. We are trying to meet for a short while every Monday cos she has tuition super nearby my place. She was just telling me the AHS people from her side were shocked about my change over the years. More feminine and fairer. haha I'm not too sure if it's a good thing.. I must have looked really tan and manly last time. HHAHA. I enjoy being girly yet sporty at the same time now tho. OH NO. I wasn't even tan. I was black especially when I was vj.


I was TAN like this....















NNNNOOOO. I was black like this.....


No comments: