Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thank God!

Lack of sleep does crazy things to me. My brain enters a twilight zone. It feels both spacey yet littered with a thousand thoughts. A headache pounds like a bad refrain. My memory plays tricks on me and when I speak, I can't even string a sentence together properly. My body feels fatigued and flabby and my complexion takes on a muddy hue. Blame it on school. But guess what? I'm done! With projects and presentations. HELL YEAH BABY. I'm done with the hectic semester and it's as good as study break till my last last paper on the 29th! Which I've a whole lot of time to study for.

Having said that my group wasn't selected for client presentation for sales. It's quite saddening for the rest. But it doesn't matter to me at all, okay maybe a teeny bit. I felt, the process mattered more. Yes, I agree results definitely matters too. But, we already Ace our projects. I'm not that greedy kind of person really. Plus I find it troublesome to present twice, and its unnecessary.

There are a lot of plans going on before my intern starts. But I really want to spend more time with my boyfriend and family and some friends before I leave. Haha I know it's a mere 3 months but I'm gonna miss everyone and everything here. (I lied when I said I'm an independent girl during the interviews) HAAAHAAA.


My biggy familly (with relatives & valennnnn) went to JB together :)!
It was a pretty fruitful trip for me. I think it's double the fun when baby is here, and double the satisfaction when your heart and soul feels free. Like REALLY, I enjoyed myself to the maximum!!

Anw, is it me or what. I'm getting so annoyed by my mum. She seems to be getting more naggy by days. My ears are suffering and she speaks like a loudspeaker. Sorry I'm pissed cos she's doing it now. (Over the phone I mean) I wonder how the other person over the phone feels like. *STFU*? Okay sorry maybe I'm just not in the right mood.

Till then!



You get double/triple the sense of satisfaction when everyone is in this with you together, fighting towards the same goal as you. I never thought I would experience such deep feelings after leaving the Basketball arena. It's like, a whole new level.

No comments: