Thursday, August 02, 2012

Peeeeektures (L)

With Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, updates are getting to you in bits and pieces.. but at the end of the day, it still feels good to be able to sit down and write something proper, in full.

Or rather, I'll do a picture post! I always change my mind in split second. I am THAT flicker minded!
*Warning: Cam whor post ahead*


This video was taken that night when the 3 girls (Azi, Jo & Me) stayed back to consult our lecturer regarding our project report. It was about 7plus and we started being cranky. And azi said "OH! Lemme dance behind that girl there!" hahahhah and thereeeee she started dancing hahahah.


These 3 videos were taken when we were at Azi's place doing up our projects. Her mum cooked Nasi Briyani which tasted SOOOOO GOOOOOOD. The boys ate 3-4 plates of briyani rice each. And they were saying.... "I know what's the trick to stop azi's mum from scooping more rice onto our plate. EAT SLOWER!" DUHHHHHH.... explains why I only ate 3/4 plate of rice. Cos I'm quite a slow eater haha.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
These is one logo that azi did up for our strategic marketing logo. The shadows are made up of us. Left was before, and right is the final one that we submitted to our tutor. During our presentation, we took this photo as our background slides. Mr siow. really liked the dynamics and meaning behind this picture that he told us to pose with him with our logo as the background.

Photobucket
This is the picture taken after strat presentation with Mr. Phillip Siow xx!

Then.... take a few moments to embrace yourself with a few self shots.... heh.....
Photobucket
headband day!

Photobucket
Geeky day :D

Photobucket
Wear cap day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sneak peak for..... tmr's presentation? :D

Photobucket
Was so bored in lesson today I took this picture and got all the laughing gases hyped up
Really feel so close to my groupies now they're seeing too much of my retarded moments. I was laughing so loud in class today.
not hahahaha
not hehehehhe
not hohohoh
but....
WAHAHAH WAHAHAH WAHHHAAAHHAAA~~

LIKE THIS:

Photobucket

Don't you think I look a bit like Angelina Jolie over here? :)

OH wait.....



I mean THIS version......


Photobucket



Photobucket
Azi's birthday! Lookie at the card. I made it according to her liking. Flowery, darker color tone... ^^ I love you bbg! Really glad Year 3 brought us so much closer. It's the emotional times we shared that made us into what we are now.

Photobucket
You guys are so awesome. Can't imagine how fate brought us together. God is so amazing, really can't thank Him enough. I love y'all, to bits and pieces. RAHHHH. Gonna miss yall so much when I'm having intern.... DONT go dinz without me okay.... :(

Photobucket
Went to airport for dinner together! Unleashed our crayon masterpiece.... tadar.... mine is the best :D

Photobucket
Pardon me. It was just a bad shot for me hahaha

Photobucket
Esther's group made this for everyone during their LG presentation!

Photobucket
And this is my classmate Daryl. Caption?
"Sometimes, LG helps me cover the good areas up"

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And fatty tay fell asleep while doing up the catalogue. The sofa so comfy hur, dontknow how many people fart on it before.
Picture credit to Russ. He says "The picture is all yours ROFL"
Really hope he doesn't sees this HAHAHAH *fingers crossed*
I think I became more mischievous after hanging around with my groupies.

Photobucket
OH! Look at this beast bottle that fatty tay kept showing off about.. His protein bottle has compartments to store tablets and at the bottom to store protein powder. Cool or whattttt?

Photobucket
Shit load of supplements. It was a carton full. GUYS.....?

Photobucket
HEHE, I made him do this stinky face mask with me :D

Photobucket
That night on the way to Siglap for pizza hut, we came across these stretch of pebbles.
I love holding your hand sweetheart.

Photobucket
His muscles grew bigger after a month plus of training inside. No more bulking uppppp! Momsie says it's too biggggy.

Photobucket
okokokok. I know I'm doing a really long post. Haha super loads of pictures.....
This is my ah ma! Happy 83rd! Me love you nong nong. God bless you with happiness and good health ah ma! (L)

Photobucket
My cutie pieeeee

Photobucket
She took these self-shots herself! hahah

Photobucket
Awwwwww she's such a sweety



No comments: