Thursday, December 06, 2012

Back in Singapore (delayed post)

Hello, anybody here?

Haha I wonder if it's a bore to visit my page. I had been blog hopping (I'm sorry but my blog circle is a very very small one, I finish reading within 15mins or less). I'm not a good one at blog hopping, but I really like reading. The blogs I visit are mainly blog shop models' actually. It really requires a lot of time and patience to update on a daily, 3/4 posts per week basis you know. Maybe because I'm not a very patient person, waiting feels like hell to me. I had been seeing a lot of Vlogs up lately, but can you imagine, I watch them because they're pretty (most of the time the content is just very normal) Imagine I come up with a vlog, it'll prolly hit less than 10 views. haha meh~!

School has officially started! We started a few weeks later than the rest who have their mid-sem tests coming up next week or so. There are a few things to talk about. Three modules this semester, ending in approximately 2-3 months time and graduating in about 5 months time. And we got Razer as one of our clients. Honestly, barely even heard of them if it's not for the gamers around me. It excites me to see how excited the guys are. But can you imagine when I heard they were our clients, it's just like the guys' reaction if we were to say our client is Kotex.We all know how time flies, so I'm really disturbed and worried about my new phase of life. Mainly because I'm still quite clueless, and quite disturbed because I know we should always have a goal. Honestly speaking, I would go all out to get into a local university. But, realistically speaking, my GPA do not cut out for it. What am I supposed to do now, especially since I don't want to pull strings anymore.

Life is so much about making decisions, and changing along the way. There are no strict plans to reaching your goal. So now, I have to start thinking of alternative plans. I'm extremely sure I don't want to graduate>work>study again. I'll lose track!! Ah, I'm so confused right now.


Side-tracking again. Ever since I came back from Shanghai, I kept complaining that I put on weight, I grew fatter. But NOTHING IS DONE TO MY DIET. I still eat all I want (Okay maybe a tad lesser and healthier) apart from that, I try to exercise too.. but it's so hard to be disciplined. I need something to trigger me, to give me the motivation to lose weight. Seriously, how did I managed to lose weight and have that determination to resist all the unsightly temptations. I followed quite a number of fitspo on instagram, and they're really quite inspiring. But I really really don't have any motivation.. It's like.,... I REALLY LOVE SNACKING TO BITS & PIECES :(

Just some random video of me being retarded and talking to my fellow kangaroos in shanghai's zoo!

 
 And a aunty-max pic of me on my way back to Singapore last monday :)

So glad to be back in the arms of my Loved ones (L)



No comments: