Monday, November 05, 2012

Sam is happiez!

HEHE guyssss, I'm so happie right now so I decided that I should write a blog post :D

Yesterday was one of the happiest day I had in shanghai. A day to Shanghai's famous themepark, Happy Valley. I was already looking forward to it ever since last Monday and YAY I was finally there yesterday ^^ I went out with vivian the day before and we both decided that we shouldn't bring anything to the theme park other than our phone and $$$. So that we will not go through the hassle of bringing a bag and risk of losing anything else.

To our surprise all the rest brought a handful of barang barangs. HAHA, it's extremely funny because the guys are the ones who brought those stuffs. Imagine this guy friend(kenneth) buying 2 dozens of small pack cornflakes and one big packet of Doritos in a recycling bag and carrying it on his shoulder. And another guy carrying a haversack full of drinks: Jia de li(some liang cha), 1.5L of plain water, packets of milo & ovaltine, plain crackers. OMG why they so cute? Like my mum. And they made me even more excited, because they were all packed and ready to go. I won't be hungry nor thirsty anymore :D Vivian was right, in this OSIP, it seems like the guys are taking care of the girls more than the other way round. HEHE. UH HUR, duhhhhhh.

And just stepping at the theme park got me even MORE excited. Everywhere is so nicely decorated with pumpkins and halloween decos.

The weather here is getting colder, brrrrr! Wonder how will I survive SG when I go back. wo bu yao hot hot~

Mee Siam! My friends scolded me for going to a Singapore restaurant. This plate cost me $12. UMMMZ, I miss Sg food!!

I was sick that day. Super duper bad rash on my face and neck. Went to see doctor and had 2 days MC. Byebye to my whole streak of presence for Internship. But my body really couldn't take it :( And this cost me $250 SGD!!


HEHE, I made porridge for myself and steamed salmon fish. Started from scratch hehe.

Now I know how hard is it when I always make life difficult for my maid. "I dont want bone and dont want skin" So my maid will always take our the skin and pick the bones for me. I took approximately 45 mins to finish slicing this fishie. OMG?!

This is my porridge hehe

I suggested we visit modern toilet at Tian Zi Fang. Because I always missed it when I visit taiwan. The taste was below average but the cuteness of everything and the ambient made it up. Good for one time visits!

LOL I was told to take this picture of andy liam enjoying his cup of "pee" (milk-tea)

wheet wheet! Finished this all by myself. haha no la with the help of some other people :D

Wore this on a Halloween night. Which turned out to be a disappointment because almost everyone didn't dress up.

I love my aunt so much. If it's not for her, I don't think my days in Shanghai would be this easy and convenient. Really have to thank her for giving me a room of my own, buying my mattress, lending me her clothes, always bringing me to nice places to eat, taking care of me, talking to me when I'm home, always paying for me when we go to restaurants and grocery shopping. I can't thank you enough, hehe i'm soz happie and blessed :)

Photo taken at M restaurant at the Bund. This is their iconic tower, pearl tower. (Finally a picture with no other human heads Ohhhhh thank you~

HEH I really love tourist shots :b

Pow chicka wow wow~ i love winter wear. All so furry, mao mao and adorbz!

That day me and vivian were walking around shanxi rd (walked 8bus stops/ 3 mrt stations) and we crashed a wedding. At first we saw cameras filming and we thought it was a cast, so I exclaimed "EH! Let's crash and be part of the cast, we act like the on-lookers." AHAHA Then we realized... noooo? This is a real wedding! How cool, it was at some vintage looking/ castle-looking restaurant which was 3 storey high and it was halloween-themed. Plus look at this customized banner. I want :D

Egghead bagel again! This time I ordered french toast to try and bagel as "sides" hehe

OOTD to the theme park!

And then my friend, kenneth wore a dinosaur suit to the themepark. Okay cannnnnn. soooooz embarassing

Dinosaur tail spotted in the mrt....


here comes all the tourist shots! HEHE see how widely I'm smiling mwahahaha

My hair was entagled and full of static :(

SUPER HAPPY! was suppose to take alone (another tourist shot) photo bombed by andy liam & zack at the back but it turned out nice! HAHA

cannot maintain. why everyone so funny one? This thing dam burden, kept flying when the wind started blowing.

Carousel!! ! !! :)


HAHA did you see something weird? I'm only wearing one glove. I lent one to vivian cos it was freezing cold. HEHE what a nice friend right :D

wakakakaka

I kept going "wah this one nice, help me take picture! thank you~~"

Hehe this picture reminded me or SM :D our retarded moments keke.



Hehe photo taken by me :D Conquered this ride. NO FEAR NOWZ.  90degrees roller coaster ride!

 So pretty at night rightttttt! It's a traditional coaster made up of woood. 

groupshot!


Byebye everyone! HEHE signing off now ! :)

No comments: