Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Shanghai Week 4

Hey folks! :D I'm so happy I finally got my VPN, the annoying freegate one is pissing the shit out of me and I bought the SUPER vpn using my baby's card. Hehe, look who's the best? ^^

Just came back from a week of holiday. Holiday during an internship, seriously sammmmm? Yes! So my osip is already a week shorter than the rest of my school mates which is 10 weeks instead of 11, and minus off a week of golden week holiday, I only have 9 weeks of real internship period. OHHHHYEAH, sorry I wasn't bragging just merely feeling happy and excited to share my words of joy.

While typing this, I realize the new look of blogger seems prettier and nicer to type in! *ok i just side tracked* I think while reading this, you'll realize the tone of my voice. Which is, I'm very bored. Today is a super duper slack day for me, I should have done my work slower instead of doing it like a bullet train. Too efficient means more work/ too bored. So next time I should just learn my lesson and do it in a snail pace. YES, IKR. Haha okay la, I know my main objective of this internship is to learnnnnnn, right? Anyway I just realized my title of this blogpost is "Shanghai Week 4".... shouldn't it be "Intern week 4"? haha okay I just side tracked again.

Sorry I know I should be updating about my not-very-interesting golden week. Basically we tried very hard to plan our week because of the crazy crowd here. It's like holiday for all our china friends here, people from other parts would visit shanghai, so it's like beijing+lijiang+xiamen+.....+shanghai in shanghai, can you imagine how strong the cements here are? Can withstand so many people?! Okay can. But seriously, you can't imagine the crowd here, it's like madness. And people here push and squeeze you and don't apologize. It is SO rare when people apologize to you. That day at qipulu this woman bumped into me and she said "不好意思!" and I had a shock, turned to vian "OMG! she said sorry." Then after awhile on the bus, vian tried the china style to push someone and tapped her card, she was shocked too, because the woman's face was just liddat lor, it's okay one. SEEEEEE, we are really blending into the culture here.

I think right, after staying here for almost 3 months, I'll be able to manage my anger better when I'm in sg. Plus I'm learning a lot now? Washing my own clothes, whipping up my own dish, changing my bed sheet, ironing my clothes. Seriously... I never knew we can only wash white clothes together, I never once operated a washing machine (such a great invention for retards like me), I never knew how freaking hot and difficult it is to iron a bloody piece of shirt, never knew how much groceries were, never knew how to manage my own expenses. OH.MY.GOD. and MOST IMPORTANTLY, I never knew I could survive living alone LOL.

anyway if you can't view some of my pictures, can you tell me or comment on the post? Then i will not use photobucket next timeeeee! thanks thanks :D

Happy girl receiving her first mail from taobao. 3 bodycon dress for 36yuan=$7.20SGD. So one is like $2.++? Crazy!I bought my bodycon from cotton on the other time was like 2 for $20 and I was so frigging happy cos it's dam cheap. And now this one is like free gift?! HOHOHOH. and the best part is that I ordered on monday night and it arrived on wednesday afternoon in my office? Imagine me very sian with work, then my parcel came. WAHHHHH. And to those who thought I went to taobao shopping mall, im sorry i did not, it was a scam :(!!!

Just one of my ootn

  Photobucket
We want to their club one of the nights! It's called M2. One of the more famous clubs in Sh. it's like they have performance from time to time, there's even male dancers. And the DJ is superrrrr good. It's just for the experience tho! And the alcohol here is cheap max! 10 cups for 20SGD. crazy but me being me, cheated and drank a few sips laaaaa :D

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket 
Singaporeans what.... kiasu order so many xlb...... seriously did I mention I'm super scared to eat round stuffs? Cos i scared i'll become as round LOL!

Photobucket
yesyes! I found jco here hehehhe super happy even though SG one better, but better than nothing right? ^^

Photobucket
me and vian going for supper. wearing shirt and fbt when it's like 18degrees outside, our legs were like freezing when the cold breeze came. Supper was good tho! Guess what?

Photobucket
We dontknow what this is called so we called this bbq version of lok lok heheheheh shiok max really.

Photobucket
Their rubbish bin: anywhere and everywhere OH what's worse is that they pee almost anywhere too T.T

PhotobucketPhotobucket 
hehe another yogurt place? I love it cos it's pink!! :)

Photobucket
I dressed like this the other day and an ah yi asked if i'm sure im wearing this out. LOL! Because it was quite cold the other day.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
bagels for you? ^^

Photobucket 
Just some of my uncle friends buying bakwa.... LOL! me and vian was like wahhhh super uncle take picture....

Photobucket
OHOHOHOH! the crazy crowd!! cool right?


Photobucket
that day we were super duper happy cos the both of us ate a lot of yummy foodie :D

Photobucket
yuyuan's night view!

Photobucket
me sending my hw to my boyfriend everyday. hehe excited to go for a day trip to zhou zhuang!

Photobucket
then we got bored cos they brought us to some jewellery places..... hehe photographer andyliam

Photobucket
and we witnessed sunset ^^

Photobucket
Okay i'm really in china


sent my darling this and she said "haha so weird to hear you speak in chinese" :D

Photobucket
(L)

Photobucket
now you know why my money is depleting right? :b

Photobucket
everything also must take picture :D

Photobucket
home cooked party part 2! vian stayed over and we cooked for all 11 of us! hehe everyone was loving it!! soooo happy!

Photobucket
we also cooked desserts! Ginko barley with tangyuan??? shiok max! Oh, i didnt have big pots in my house so i borrowed from my neighbor, and I realized i've some next dooooor heheheh

Photobucket
I was researching online and found lasertag hehe so we all went to play! $25 for 4 games! It was fun but violent LOL! 

Photobucket
my lovely parents sent me their photo yayyyyy they're coming in 8 days time I CANT WAIT!

Photobucket
missing my mum's roti prata hotdog.... but they have it here. awwww yay!!

Photobucket
ending off we super good choux pastry! seriously listing down all the good food to bring my parents to these places? hehehehe yay excited much ^^!!!! :)

bye bye folks! I just OT-ed because of my blog. yay so happy i finally update. and i realized i donthave a shanghai week 3post. shhhhhhhhhh!!!

No comments: