Friday, November 02, 2012

alive and kicking!



Hello bloggy! I know you hate me now because I haven touched you since 2 (almost going 3 weeks now) weeks ago. What happened to “shanghai week 4” and “shanghai week 5” oh and week 6, RIGHT? My dear rightful owner haha. I saw that my blog stats had been decreasing rapidly haha. Boon or bane? I had been really busy, busy having fun maybe?

Reading at other people's blog, I'm reminded that I need to update. Esp when I see a slightly personal post, I'm again reminded of the importance to ALWAYS pen down everything.
 
So my parents finally came over to visit me and it was sooooo awesome. I really miss them a lot you know!! Umm but I figured I don’t really miss my mum’s nagging. I took the first magnet train in my life to Hangzhou. And I’m amazed.. no wonder people always say China is catching up. DUH that’ obvious I know.  They really have a lot alof of room for improvements. It’s like the good can be really good and the bad can be really bad. They’ve two very extreme ends. Mummy asked if I prefer Singapore or Shanghai. And I was like.. “SINGAPORE!”. I really can’t stand the dirty and smelly place here. I feel like pinching my nose each time I walk pass the streets, I feel like squinting my eyes each time I walk pass a rubbish chute. Is like I feel like I’m walking in a humongous rubbish chute prease. And every time I walk along the streets, I refuse to take off my spectacle/shades because the air is so bad. Each time I bath, I never fail to clear my nostrils (thank God for nostril hair).

Anyway here’s some things I like about Shanghai.. 
1) The cooling weather! I consider myself lucky because I get to experience the best weather here, not too warm and not freezing cold. I really like the fact that I can layer my clothes and never feel hot, wear the kind of clothes I'll never get to wear in Sg (other wise I'll look like some crazy person)

2) SO FRIGGING CHEAP?! Okay again, very extreme ends. If it's made in China, it's generally a  lot cheaper. I'm so in love with the online website www.taobao.com if you haven't head of. CLICK THE LINK AND NEVER REGRET. i't so frigging awesome ; they have basically everything and anything!! Ranging from tidbits to electrical aapplicances to fashion clothes to sports apparells. YOU NAME IT. The most awesome part is that delivery takes about 1 to 4 days. And if you ship to SG it'll take about a month plus and delivery charges are more expensive. HAPPY MUCH?

3) Street foodie! OMG? I love street foods.Even though I don't 100% trust them so I eat them selectively. Plus I heard they sell recycled oil to them. LUCKILY I DONT TRUST THEM ENOUGH. imagine if i were to be in taiwan or japan, I will just buy and eat without any second thought. and then GROW FAT?

You know what. I realized that the word "fat" is in my every conversation. It's like my bf asked: what did you have for lunch? It is either:

1. *Sends him picture of herbal jelly dessert* I skipped lunch and ate this because I scared fat! 
2. *Send him picture of deadly curry rice* This is so yummy!!!! But fat :(

WAH CHUA TING YI.... LAST WARNING HOR..... everything also fat fat fat. but really what :( SIGH. all these should stop after i start dieting when i go back sg. Anyone needs inspiration? http://kylieyuenn.blogspot.sg/search/label/*MY%20WEIGHT%20LOSS%20JOURNEY
Read on and be amazed :)

OKAY and some pictures! :)


hehehe me and my omma! :)

At Hyatt Hotel! Miss living with mummy and daddy alr!





jelly fishie! :)

pearl tower!





  

No comments: